BE SHARP BEETLES
- South African music, rhymes and stories developing life skills and cultural awareness
- Learning songs and words in Sotho, Zulu, English and Afrikaans
- Dancing, singing and musical games to develop social skills
- Exposure to a variety of percussion instruments i.e. African instruments, egg shakers, rhythm sticks, maracas, castanets and many more.
- Original Music and set curricula for each term.
- Our curricula is age specific working with children from 3 months to 8 years old.
We teach approximately 7000 children a week. Our teachers and franchisors are trained in music and movement and we have been in business for 11 years.
Be sharp Beetles is an essential programme that every child should participate in not only children perceived as musical.